Group sessions: Various locations or on-line.
To ensure sessions are appropriate for your specific needs & health/wellness situation, all group sessions are bookable in advance and are not available on a drop-in basis.
It’s usually recommended that beginners or anyone with health challenges should undertake a 121 before joining group classes.
All participants must complete a registration/health screening form.
In person classes with Gill: time, location & level
– Classes generally run in term times with a break for national holidays.
– For detailed information and exact dates of current classes, to arrange an exploratory chat or to make a definite booking for a class please call or mail.
– A space is not guaranteed until confirmation e mail is received from Gill.
– Current class members have opportunity to book ahead for their regular class.
- Tuesday evenings: St Lukes, 36, Canning Crescent, OX14XB (off Abingdon Rd. Oxford):
– 18.45: intermediate mixed ability
- Wednesday mornings: St Matthews, Marlborough Road, Grandpont, OX14LW. Heated floor here!
– 9.30 am: intermediate mixed ability
– 10.35: fundamentals mixed ability
- Wednesday pm/evenings: Oxford University Social Club, 11 Mansfield Road, OX13SZ
– 16.30: gentle intermediate mixed ability
– 17.30: intermediate
- Thursday mornings: Iffley Church Hall, Church Way, Iffley, OX4EJ
– 07.45 am: intermediate
– 08.45: gentle intermediate mixed ability
- Personal 121 or duet sessions: on request, for Pilates matwork or equipment.